From Ryan: I hope reading this encourages you

Thursday, June 3, 2010

From Ryan

I have considered doing something like this for quite some time. I want a medium where I can offer tid-bits without going into a giant diatribe. I have been married 8 years and have 3 boys. Rachel and I have seen some ups and downs over the past few years. Some of our adventures together include having a boy with classic autism and having church in our home.

During the week I pray for and think about many of you that may end up reading this. I'll be posting here when I think of stuff to put here. Will it all be amazing revelations and golden nuggets of wisdom? Probably not.

I will commit to you all not to post when it's very late or if I'm hungry and grumpy.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'll hold you to the grumpy thing...;)
    Love you Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, you're so cute when you're a grumpy-potapus!

    Who's a boo-boo?

    (O;

    ReplyDelete